Structural Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA (Headquarters)
Posted October 15th, 2020
We are currently seeking a highly skilled structural engineering professional with excellent communication, relationship building, and project management skills for the role of Project Manager in our Philadelphia (Blue Bell), PA office.
All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing all phases of complex architectural/structural design projects from project set-up through design and into construction administration.
Project management experience shall be with commercial structures serving in the “prime” role with subconsultant management responsibility or multi-level parking structures.
Experience with commercial mixed use structures is a plus.
Project management candidates must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
Licensed Professional Engineer with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis.
A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and ETABS (proficiency with STAAD, SAP2000 is a plus)
THA Project Managers are responsible for complete project “ownership” including but not limited to;
- Implementation of our firm’s Core Values:
- Going the extra mile
- Returning all calls & emails on the same day
- Keeping clients and staff informed
- Managing all phases of projects from project set-up through design and into construction administration.
- Preparation of proposals and project interview presentations.
- Contract negotiation/management.
- Providing functional layout/design consultation.
- Coordination of project scope & schedule of deliverables.
- Chairing project meetings and preparing meeting minutes.
- Monitoring project profitability (plan & track hours, review project financial information with accounting, monitor accounts receivable, etc.)
- Coordination of all required disciplines and managing subconsultants.
- Construction administration functions.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing & mentoring junior level staff members.
Our staff members are our greatest asset, which is why we place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive, affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial security of our staff members and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
Competitive annual salary commensurate with education & experience.
How to Apply:
To apply, send a resume, and cover letter including salary requirements via email to email@example.com.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
THA Consulting, Inc. does not accept inquires from third party recruiting agencies.