Project Manager – Immediate Opening
Philadelphia, PA (Headquarters)
Posted October 1st, 2021
THA Consulting, Inc. (THA) is a recognized and reputable leader in the industry, as well as a dynamic and growing firm that recently rebranded after 25 years in business. With the rebranding came a leadership transition and renewed focus on the company culture as well as employee growth and professional development. THA’s purpose driven culture is the cornerstone of the firm, embracing cultural sensitivity and diversity, employee engagement, and open and effective communication. THA has also pivoted in response to the marketplace conditions related to workplace atmosphere and the trend of hybrid work offering an environment that is flexible and encourages work-life balance.
We are seeking growth minded individuals to be part our dynamic team in our Philadelphia office, as well as other office locations such as Miami and Atlanta. The ideal candidate shall be highly skilled architecture or engineering professionals with minimum of four (4) years of project management experience in the AEC space, and have excellent communication and relationship building skills. Project Managers are leaders of our firm, taking “ownership” of project management, collaborating with clients and subconsultants.
Architecture candidates shall have a background in Architecture, a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture, and a working knowledge of AutoCAD (proficiency with Revit is a plus). Registered Architecture license is preferred, but not required.
Engineering candidates shall have a background in Engineering, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis, a working knowledge of AutoCAD and ETABS (proficiency with STAAD, SAP2000 and/or Revit is a plus). Professional Engineer license is preferred, but not required.
Project Management responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing all phases of projects from project set-up through design and into construction administration.
- Leading and participating in project meetings with project teams, Clients, Contractors etc.
- Preparation of proposals and project interview presentations.
- Contract negotiation/management.
- Providing functional layout/design consultation.
- Coordination of project scope & schedule of deliverables.
- Monitoring project profitability (plan & track hours, review project financial information with accounting, monitor accounts receivable, etc.)
- Coordination of all required disciplines and managing subconsultants.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing & mentoring junior level staff members.
Our staff members are our greatest asset, which is why we place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive, affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial security of our staff members and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with level of experience
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
How to Apply:
To apply, send a resume, and cover letter including salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.