Philadelphia, PA (Headquarters)
Posted September 15th, 2021
THA Consulting, Inc. (THA) is a recognized and reputable leader in the industry, as well as a dynamic and growing firm that recently rebranded after 25 years in business. With the rebranding came a leadership transition and renewed focus on the company culture as well as employee growth and professional development. THA’s purpose driven culture is the cornerstone of the firm, embracing cultural sensitivity and diversity, employee engagement, and open and effective communication. THA has also pivoted in response to the marketplace conditions related to workplace atmosphere and the trend of hybrid work offering an environment that is flexible and encourages work-life balance.
We are seeking talented, growth minded individuals to be part our dynamic team in our Philadelphia, PA office. The ideal candidate shall have Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture with minimum of three (3) years of project design experience in all phases of commercial and mixed use structures. Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential, a working knowledge of graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop or Architectural Studio is a plus.
Candidates must also possess the communication and interpersonal skills necessary for effective project team collaboration and relationship building (internal & external teams). Candidates who are actively working through NCARB’s Architectural Experience Program (AXP) and seeking future architectural registration are preferred.
Project Designer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working as a member of the design team in a fast-paced creative process focused on developing innovative design solutions and preparing conceptual, schematic and final designs for a variety of projects.
- Create graphic renderings, models, and other presentation materials using variety of software programs.
- Preparation of documentation for all project phases (SD/DD/CD).
- Assisting project managers and engineers with construction administration.
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional growth into a future project management/project architect leadership role.
Candidates who seek growth into a leadership role must have an interest in learning to:
- Prepare/deliver presentations at client interviews, professional seminars, etc.
- Manage & mentor junior level staff members.
- Acquire critical project management skills including contract negotiation & management, coordination of scope & schedule of deliverables, managing subconsultants and overseeing the construction administration phase of projects.
Our staff members are our greatest asset, which is why we place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive, affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial security of our staff members and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with level of experience.
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter including salary requirements, and link to your portfolio/website showing representative images of your design work to email@example.com.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
THA Consulting, Inc. does not accept inquiries from third party recruiting agencies.